- Save Thousands of Pounds by letting us clean your Filters for reuse.
- Save Expensive Disposal Costs of Dirty Filters.
- Eco Friendly, Less Landfill.
How the Injection Cleaning System Works:
The Injection Self-Cleaning System releases compressed shop air through a rotating air jet that is driven up and down in a spiral motion inside the filter cartridge. In order to maintain the cabinet clean, an air pulse system is used to help evacuate larger solid particles from the cabinet. A cleaning cycle lasts for five minutes and is fully automated. The solid pollutants released from the cartridge are captured at the source using a high efficiency cyclone collector,
- Filter Inner Diameter: 165mm Minimum for inner Diameter
- Filter Outer Diameter: 500mm Maximum for outer Diameter
- Filter Height: Up to 1000mm High - closed one end or open at both ends
DJN UK Ltd, Southwell Road West, Rainworth, Mansfield, Notts, NG21 0HW, UK
T: 01623 559558 I F: 01623 550349 I E: firstname.lastname@example.org